Easter is fast approaching, and its a perfect time for entertaining and catching up with friends and family – but it can really put the heart of the home to the test! When you get the design of your kitchen right though, you will love to have your friends and family around all year long.
- Island bench A workstation which means the cook can prep without missing out on the party – this is a must!
- Social hub Stools and a generous bench allow family and guests to enjoy each other’s company, and keep the cook company.
- Storage A variety of cabinets and drawers allows easy access to all manner of kitchenalia, whilst also keeping bench space clear for the party.
- Butler’s pantry A streamlined pantry is ideal for hiding all the work behind the soiree.
- Double ovens Entertaining a large number of guests is much easier with two ovens on the go.