The freedom to grow
Sarah Hollands Drive & Kurrajong Road, Carnes Hill, New South Wales 2171.
The Freemans Ridge Estate is one of the most popular new estates in Sydney’s South West. Located in the midst of already established facilities, it is the kind of location that many people looking to build a new home and naturally attracted to.
A range of impressive features available to Freemans Ridge residents are listed below:
- Easy access to the M5, M7 and Hume Highway.
- Plans for more than 900 blocks.
- Adjoining Carnes Hill Market Place.
- Woolworths Supermarket, Aldi Supermarket and Big W.
- Only 10 minutes to Liverpool CBD and Westfield Liverpool.
- Liverpool Hospital.
- Future direct access to Casula Station and the planned CityRail Station at Edmondson Park.
- Adjoins an expanding area of open space connecting into Western Sydney Parklands.
- Future Plans for new community and sporting facilities (STCA).